In compliance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, “LOPDyGDD”), the user is hereby informed about how their personal data will be treated through this website (hereinafter, “Website”).
IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
– Company name: CARMAR SOLUCIONES LOGÍSTICAS S.L (hereinafter, ” CARMAR “)
– Tax ID (CIF) number: B-58368713
– Registered Office: Avda. de la Fama, 104 C.P. 08940 en Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona (Spain)
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We inform you that CARMAR has appointed a data protection officer. You may contact us by sending your request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS OF LEGITIMIZATION
The Data Controller will process the personal data of users (hereinafter, “Users”) for the fulfilment of the following purposes and legitimate bases:
- Managing the access of Users previously registered in the CARMAR Compliance Portal, based on the execution of the contractual relationship.
- Processing and deciding on the admission for processing of complaints received through the Complaints Channel available on the Website, based on compliance with a legal obligation.
- Dealing with contact requests sent through the channels made available on the Website (email, telephone, and form) based on the execution of the pre-contractual or, where appropriate, contractual relationship.
- Processing requests for the exercise of data protection rights received by the Data Controller based on compliance with a legal obligation.
CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Those provided personal data will be retained for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they are collected and to determine any possible liabilities that may arise from such drives.
Communication of data
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so. However, the data collected as a result of any procedure arising from the object of the complaint made in the corresponding channel may be disclosed to administrative or judicial authorities, when so requested, as well as to persons involved in judicial or administrative proceedings initiated as a result of the framework of the investigation.
In order to carry out the purposes described in this Policy, CARMAR hires third-party suppliers to provide certain services. The suppliers may have access to your personal data as data processors, following in any case the instructions given by the Data Controller and in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
CARMAR informs users that no international transfers of personal data are carried out through our website.
EXERCISE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
At any time, users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation, and portability of their data by sending their request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, the user is informed that if he/she considers that the exercise of his/her rights has not been satisfied, he/she may contact the data protection officer and/or, if necessary, file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. More information at www.aepd.es.
Last update: May 2023.