Specialists in consolidated cargo as well as full cargo loads.
With 15 branches located throughout the peninsula, Balearic and Canary Islands, we offer a complete and efficient service with delivery between our branches with a maximum of 24 hours
Procedures - Customs
Carmar Soluciones Logísticas S.L. has an specialized customs department located in the Canary Islands which is solely and exclusively dedicated to the management of export and import customs clearance. We have a computer system specialized in customs procedures that allows us to prepare the corresponding single administrative document (DUA), as well as all other related documents.
All our procedures for IMPORTATION and EXPORTATION towards the AEAT, are carried via telematic system (E.D.I.), which allows us to offer a better quality service and above all to streamline all the relevant procedures for customs clearance. We carry out all procedures relevant to the Canary Island taxes and fees.
Carmar Soluciones Logísticas S.L. has its own temporary storage warehouses in the different Canary Islands.
Basic requirements for Customs Clearance
In order to perform customs clearance, at least the following documentation will be required:
Packing List (P/L) – List of packages.
1. Exportation and Importation
2. Temporary Deposit Warehouse (ADT)
3. Processing of the Single Administrative Document (DUA)
4. Management of documents for dispatch / customs clearance
5. Tax management in the Canary Islands
6. All procedures for Importation and Exportation are carried out telematically (E.D.I.), in order to offer fast, quality service
Send us your request and our agents will contact you to offer you the best solution at the best price.