Specialists in consolidated cargo as well as full cargo loads
With 15 branches located throughout the peninsula, Balearic and Canary Islands, we offer a complete and efficient service with delivery between our branches with a maximum of 24 hours
canarY ISLANDS transport
Basic requirements for transport to the Canary Islands.
Both the commercial invoice and the Packing List (P/L) will be required to carry out the transport.
1. Commercial invoice:
The commercial invoice is a document or proof of transaction between the exporter and importer. The exporter sends it to the importer to collect the goods once they are available.
The commercial invoice contains all the basic information regarding the transaction and is always a requirement for customs clearance. Although it includes some data specific to import and export operations, it is similar to a current sales invoice. In general , the following minimum data are included:
1. Details of the exporter and importer (name, business name and address)
2. Expedition date
3. Invoice number
4. Description of the goods (type of product, quality, denomination, reference, etc.)
5. Unit of measure (package) and quantity of goods (number of packages)
6. Unit value (the value of each package must be detailed)
7. Total invoice value and payment currency. The equivalent amount must be indicated in a freely convertible currency to euros or another legal tender in the importing EU country.
8. Payment conditions (payment method and payment date, discounts, expiration dates, etc.)
9. Delivery conditions according to the corresponding INCOTERM
10. Tax free (the invoice can never include Tax, VAT, IGIC.AIEM, etc.)
The original commercial invoice and at least one copy must always be submitted. It can be presented in any language but an English translation is recommended.
2. Packing List (P/L) – List of packages:
It is an inventory of the merchandise to be imported, required for customs clearance and accompanies the commercial invoice and transport documents.
The following information is usually included:
1. The exporter, the importer and the transport company
2. Expedition date
3. Transport invoice number
4. Type of packaging (drum, cage, cardboard, box, barrel, bag, etc.)
5. Number of packages
6. Contents of each package (description of goods and number of articles in each package)
7. Marks and numbering
8. Net weight, gross weight and dimensions of packages.
The packing list can be presented in any language, but an English translation is recommended.
Merchandise dispatched to the Balearic Islands is not subject to any special tax, nor any customs requirements by the relevant authorities, as is the case in the Canary Islands.
15 Own delegations in both the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands
Send us your request and our agents will contact you to offer you the best solution at the best price.