Specialists in consolidated cargo as well as full cargo loads
With 15 branches located throughout the peninsula, Balearic and Canary Islands, we offer a complete and efficient service with delivery between our branches with a maximum of 24 hours
Basic requirements for transport to the Balearic Islands
Merchandise dispatched to the Balearic Islands is not subject to any special tax, nor any customs requirements by the relevant authorities, as is the case in the Canary Islands. These dispatches are treated like any other in the peninsular zone.
For any shipment to the Balearic Islands, we need a delivery note, in which the following information must be detailed:
2. Delivery note number
3. Description of merchandise
4. Ordenante: (this is the person/company who orders the service)
5. Name of the ordenante, address, postal code, telephone
6. Name of recipient, address, postal code, telephone
7. Recipient: (this is the consignee)
8. Unit of measure (package) and quantity of goods (number of packages)
9. Weight (kg) and volume (m3)
canarY ISLANDS transport
Both the commercial invoice and the Packing List (P/L) will be required to carry out the transport.
15 Own delegations in both the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands
Send us your request and our agents will contact you to offer you the best solution at the best price.